FREE LightHeart Stickers for iMessage
Light up your day by sending friends a LightHeart Sticker on iMessage!
Be creative! You can put them on text bubbles, photos, and even other stickers!
Now everyone can be smiling 🙂 Let your love
d ones know how you feel <3
Pack features both animated and static emotes, with heart!
Already have the pack?
Great! Here’s how to use it:
To add a sticker to a NEW message:
1. Open a new message, then tap the App Store icon (“A”) to the left.
2. Swipe to cycle through a carousel of your available stickers and iMessage apps. Recently used stickers will display first.
3. Tap a sticker to insert into a message. Press Send.
4. To resize or rotate any sticker – or to layer add on top of a photo or other content – press and hold. Drag into place and use two fingers to modify size.
If you are already in a conversation:
1. Tap the right-pointing arrow to the left of the message to open the app drawer.
2. Tap the App Store icon. Then see steps 2-4 above.
HANDY TIP: Stickers not showing up in your carousel?
If you’ve updated or reinstalled the stickers and they are not visible, open up the iMessage App Store and you will see three tabs at the top of the screen. Tap on the “Manage” tab then tap on the specific sticker app to switch it on. You should now have access to the stickers.
Also published on Medium.